Friday Frock


I had to post this Zac Posen dress as my Friday Frock because it's rare that I find something that I REALLY love, and I think this is just divine. I don't usually like girly or prim either, I end up looking about twelve in anything too sweet, but this is such a beautiful combination with the shimmery boucle and the sheer cut-outs - with glossy pink lipstick and long lashes and a fresh face, I think it's sublime. Very French spring. So a bit off-season and off-topic, but who cares, look at it!





I really do try to post things that I think are in the realms of possibility for most readers, and this one is 70% off on the wonderful Outnet, but it's, ahem, still a bit dear, even then. So let's just admire it from afar, and next week I'll find something which might not empty the bank account in one go. Don't even look at the price. I wish I hadn't.

Until then, I'm going to keep dreaming of this. Shoes? They need to not detract anything from the dress, without being too matchy or costumey. Nice nude or blush heels are the obvious choice, but I think that's a bit too sweet - does anyone have anything more daring they would suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment